The imagination is given no limits in the creation of the perfect wine storage and display space in your home. Working side-by-side with metal, iron and glass workers, lighting designers, stone masons and a variety of specialty woodworkers we can customize a stunning environment for both the practical necessity of proper wine storage and the joy of entertaining and collecting. Dramatic trim elements; elegant wood, stone, metal and glass countertops; inspired wall and ceiling surfaces; sinks, custom tinted mirror accents...let’s start the conversation through a complimentary consultation and create an environment perfect for you, your home and your wine.
- Arches: An artist element that creates an open feel and provides space for display of art work, mirrors and special stemware and bottles, often enhanced by lighting elements to create a display dynamic.
- Waterfalls: Combining an artistic statement with full visual accessibility.
- Lighting: from the subtle presence of rope and led lighting concealed inside the wine racking rows, to the dramatic flair created by adding sconces, ceiling lamps, pendant lamps and chandeliers; lighting will add depth, drama and character to your cellar. We will work with you, or alongside your lighting designer to help you chose lighting options that will compliment your cellars style and showcase your valued collection.
- Display rows: Showcase your favourite bottles while adding a visual break in your wine storage area. Full label visibility keeps bottles easy to identify while a 15 degree resting angle keeps corks moist.
- “X”/Diamond bins: A creative alternative to traditional individual bottle racking or a way to create visual diversity within your cellar. X-bins are created by a variety of woods and materials in varied sizes offering a range in capacity.
- Ladders: Rolling ladders custom crafted to both suit your cellar and enhance accessibility to tall racking. Ladders can create that “library” feel of an old world cellar when crafting in complimentary woods to match your racking or can generate a modern architectural statement when crafted from various metal or iron options.
Working with a variety of materials offers us the ability to produce new and innovative storage options each time we design a new project/cellar. Redwood, sapele mahogany, black walnut, red oak, bamboo, wrought iron and steel; age distressed, salvaged and reclaimed resources; low and no VOC finishes. Our goal remains the same no matter which materials are used: to design and build the most elegant and original wine storage solution; from the most environmentally friendly materials and processes possible; to suit your lifestyle, collection and home.